OoC announcements and messages from the staff to you, the players.
DivineST
Storyteller
Storyteller

Staff Responsibilities

Post by DivineST » Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:35 pm

DivineST - I am the staff member responsible for the majority of things in this game; if you want to roll dice for spells and such, poke me! If you need a subforum, private forum, or permissions changed to allow access to a specific place, let me know. I take care of posting and updating sheets, experience, and the sort, and I manage the technical side of things, as well. I will primarily be in charge of plots, as well.

NPC Accounts: I run the following NPCs (who have their own accounts), but please PM me and not the NPC account in question if you need/want a specific NPC:

PrimalST - Primal has a minor role developing plots and NPCs of their own. Questions concerning NPCs depicted by them or plots started by them should be directed toward them.

NPC Accounts: PrimalST runs the following NPCs (who have their own accounts), but please PM them and not the NPC account in question if you need/want a specific NPC: When in doubt, PM DivineST and I'll make sure the appropriate staff member gets your question or note.
"And what is the potential man, after all? Is he not the sum of all that is human? Divine, in other words?" - Henry Miller