Experience 2013

OoC announcements and messages from the staff to you, the players.
DivineST
Storyteller
Storyteller

Experience 2013

Post by DivineST » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:45 am

Experience has been updated for August!

Those of you who have been with us for over a year may notice that your old logs have been moved to a reply in your Experience thread and the top post has been edited to start anew - this is to keep the logs looking neat and pretty.

All prospective spend posts that were processed have been deleted; current or lingering prospective spends have been left as they are.

Please take note of your banked experience!
"And what is the potential man, after all? Is he not the sum of all that is human? Divine, in other words?" - Henry Miller

DivineST
Storyteller
Storyteller

Re: Experience 2013

Post by DivineST » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:58 pm

Experience has been updated for September 2013!

This can be found in your character forum within the 'Experience Record' sticky. Please post any spend requests as a reply to said thread - do not PM them to me! Requests so posted should make sense for your character, and they will be processed or questioned within 24 hours.

If, for some unknown reason, I have forgotten to update your experience (please check the 'last updated' line in your XP post), PM me to let me know!

Those of you who are new, your background experience does not count against the monthly cap for experience.
"And what is the potential man, after all? Is he not the sum of all that is human? Divine, in other words?" - Henry Miller

DivineST
Storyteller
Storyteller

Post by DivineST » Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:46 pm

This is a final note to post any shout outs, literaries, or private scenes posted/recorded if you want them to count for October's experience! I will be tallying that tomorrow at around 9PM EST.

Please post any spend requests as a reply to your experience tracking thread - do not PM them to me! Requests so posted should make sense for your character, and they will be processed or questioned within 24 hours.

If, for some unknown reason, I have forgotten to update your experience (please check the 'last updated' line in your XP post), PM me to let me know!

Again, October's experience will be tallied around 9PM EST tomorrow! So get up anything you want counted for this month's experience.

Thanks guys, and hopefully you all will have excellent Halloween celebrations, however you choose to celebrate!

DivineST
Storyteller
Storyteller

Post by DivineST » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:55 pm

And experience has been updated for October! The way I can see the character forums makes it a bit easy to accidentally miss a name, though, so please check your experience thread to make sure the 'last updated' time is recent!

Please post any experience requests in your experience thread, if you have any.

DivineST
Storyteller
Storyteller

Post by DivineST » Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:28 pm

You guys have exactly one week to post any and all shout outs, lits, and other things for the month of November! Experience for November will be tallied on the 30th.

DivineST
Storyteller
Storyteller

Post by DivineST » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:05 pm

November's experience has been updated! If I have forgotten anyone (check the timestamp at the bottom of your post), please let me know; same for if I have forgotten to note something you should have gained for.

Please post any and all experience requests in your experience thread.

Thanks!

DivineST
Storyteller
Storyteller

Post by DivineST » Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:04 pm

Experience for December 2013 has been updated! I am still going through and making things look pretty, which means if it doesn't look pretty with the blue-gray color, then I just haven't gotten to pretty-fying yours yet, as I am doing those alongside similarly prettying the character sheet formats, during which I am also tabulating lists of suggestions for spends for those of you with a lot of experience sitting around.

As I have said before, please make your requests as a reply to the Experience Tracking thread, and please include justifications of how these requests apply to your character and the character's recent activities.