Some of the things I have done recently are:
- [Flavor] Lexicon - Tradition-specific terminology [ including for Spheres ] has been separated from the broader, Tradition terminology. The reason for separating them into individual threads is two-fold: ease of reference, and to give me a place to put general notes about a given Tradition - such as if a given Tradition has a code or internal laws, etc.
- [IC History] Season Four - I am almost finished summarizing the major arcs included within Season Four. [ Edit: I have finished Season Four's summaries ] Season Five will not be properly summarized until after its finale, but we are approaching it, narratively.
- [Flavor] Tradition Codes - If a Tradition has a specific code or set of internal laws, I am hoping to add them to their respective [About] thread, so that you guys do not have to crack open the Traditionbook every time you need to reference said code or set of internal laws. Some of these are written from an in-character perspective and I have to re-parse them; and some of these a few of you already have noted somewhere; but I will add them as I get through them.
- [Flavor] Tradition Factions - This to-do I am still on the fence about, unsure if it would be helpful or just something for newcomers to potentially reference. Factions aren't mandatory, after all - unless you're a Hermetic - but most of them have a specific flavor or function, so it might be helpful? This is a low-priority on my list.
- [Resource] Backgrounds and Adversarials - Man, this one has been sitting on my to-do for ages. Mostly just reformatting and adjusting the writeups of specific Backgrounds or Adversarials to reflect how they have been run / played if it differs from how the book presents them. I even have a thread for rounding this out in my Staff section - I just need to get around to finishing it.
- [Character] Passive vs Active Downtimes - I have this written, I just need to post it; but it's a consolidation of and clarification for downtimes and the differences between the types, so that you guys have a better point of reference for them and how to use them. This is one of those things I've elaborated on individually when someone has a question, but it'll be easier to have a singular point of reference. Edit: Posted
- [Mechanics] Creating Charms - I have the rules for Wonders up, and Charms are only slightly different; but that's not clear in the original writeup, so I'm going to clean up that writeup and add a segment specifically for Charms, too.
- [General] Tables of Contents - for all sections. And maybe a general Q&A that can direct you to the post that answers a general or common question. Just to make it easier to find things.
Anyway, just making a note so that everyone is aware; and so that the general public knows that if something new goes up that relates to mechanics or rules, it's just me getting around to old to-dos as I find the brainspace to do them.